Monday, December 1, 2008

My Princess the Baker!!!

Well, every day is something new and fun, either heard or seen with my little princess (so she says she is) I'ris. Before returning from Las Vegas from my uncles wedding, Grandma made sure I'ris had something that every grandma would like to experience with their grandchild, a Baking set!! She was soo excited that she could hardly wait to get home and back something.
She did not care if she mixed cereal with milk! As long as she got to put her new baking set to use. It just to happened that I had cookie dough in the fridge so, I showed I and she took out her handy dandy measuring spoons and scooped out spoonfuls of dough onto her baking sheet while I turned on the oven. She calmly waited for the oven to be ready by continuously organizing her dough on the baking sheet.

And, vwala!!! We enjoyed cookies ala I'ris with a nice big glass of milk!!



No comments:

Post a Comment